Thursday, March 13, 2008

EPS E-mailed me YAY!

I feel important when people with lots of letters beside their name decide that some lay person like myself deserves a minute of their time.

I e-mailed Electron Power Systems asking them if there was anything I could do to help them with their research or information technology needs, I figured what the hell sustained continuous fusion's a volunteer worthy goal.

He thanked me for my time, and mentioned that they had already secured funding.

I'm excited, the websites a frankenstien but they have money, this is good. The niftey thing about the EPS device is that a number of them could fit in a car providing direct electrical power, Think Mr. Fusion in that movie i mentioned earlier, although I think that the hardest part about carrying around Hydrogen and boron is containment although if his system works the amount of H2 you'd need would be about a few liters, vs direct combustion, we are of course a few orders of magnitude more efficient here. Enough to POP,

I wonder if they've considered licensing the ammonia hydride storage system from Honda? or mabye they might just leverage this nice body of work:
Hydrogen Cars

No comments:

Post a Comment